Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions are a legally binding contract between you and Booster TV, Inc. (“Booster”, “We” or “Us”). These Terms and Conditions set forth your rights and responsibilities when you use Boosterapp.tv, Booster’s mobile apps, and the services provided by Booster (collectively referred to as the “Services”). The Services are intended for use only by users who are at least 18 years of age.
These Terms and Conditions apply to both (i) any individual or entity that registers an account for the Services with the intent to sell items of any kind (a “Seller”), and (ii) any individual or entity that submits a comment or sends money to a seller in exchange for an item or service (a “Buyer”).
These Terms and Conditions will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties hereto, their successors and permitted assigns.
Booster processes payment transactions through a 3rd-party payment service, called Stripe. Booster is not a chartered banking entity. All funds that are not part of a fee paid to Booster are paid directly to 3rd-party payment solutions. You will indemnify Booster, and not hold Booster liable or responsible for, any tax obligations on any funds paid to 3rd-party payment solutions.
Booster will not be held liable for any loss or damage due to failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions. You shall not involve Booster in any litigation arising out of use of the Services.
By using the Booster Services, you are agreeing to the following:
1) You will comply with all local, state/provincial, regional & national laws in your area of residence.
2) You will alert the Booster service staff about any unauthorized use of the Services.
3) You will adhere to the behavior guidelines described in the Acceptable Use Policy.
You agree to allow Booster to use anonymous aggregate data to enable Booster to offer better Services in the future.
Booster reserves the right in its sole discretion at any time to modify, interrupt, limit, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any of the Services, in whole or in part, including, but not limited to, as Booster deems necessary for purposes of maintenance, upgrades and the like, to maintain the Services or to comply with applicable law. Booster shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modifications, suspensions or discontinuances of the Services.
Limited License and Website Access; All Rights Reserved
Booster hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to access and make personal use of the Services, but not to modify the Services except with express written consent of Booster. This license does not include any right to resale the Services; any right to collect and use any pages; any derivative use of the Services; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Neither the Services nor any portion thereof may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Booster. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Booster without Booster’s express written consent. You may not use any meta-tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing any of Booster’s or any third party's name(s) or service marks without the express written consent of their respective owners. We (or the respective third party owners of any content featured on the Services) retain all right, title, and interest in the Services and any such content, features and services offered on the Services, including any and all intellectual property rights. We (or the respective third party owners of content featured on the Services) reserve all rights not expressly granted. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Booster.
Boosterapp.tv is a service that enables Sellers to collect money into their own Stripe accounts for a specific purpose. Upon becoming a Seller through the registration process, or a Buyer through either the transaction process or comment process, you agree that Booster may, in its sole discretion, modify these Terms and Conditions by updating the modified terms to the Boosterapp.tv website. By continuing to use the Services after registering, you are accepting the modified Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Booster charges a flat fee of 5% on all payments collected, along with a processing fee of 3.4% + $0.30 per transaction. The service works with Stripe to ensure that all transactions go directly to your bank account.
As a Booster user, the profile page and live stream will be publicly available on the internet, for all to see, including search engines like Google and Yahoo.
There are no private or hidden profile pages. Your activity is public. Booster reserves the right to utilize all Seller broadcast recordings in online marketing efforts, including but not limited to web advertising and social media posts.
As a Buyer, you have the option to publicly display your purchase for all to see, including on search engines like Google and Yahoo. To hide your purchase, including your name and profile photo from others visitor and search engines alike, simply click the "anonymous" checkbox during the transaction process.
You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of the Services, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to the terms of these Terms and Conditions, including the terms of the Acceptable Use Policy contained herein.
By using the Services, Sellers are representing and warranting that all transactions received are being given and being used solely for the purpose(s) stated within the content of the Seller’s broadcast. We reserve the right to provide information relating to your broadcast with Buyers and beneficiaries of your broadcast, and with law enforcement or to assist in any investigation.
To create an account for use of the Services, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form, which includes: (i) your name, (ii) your email address and (iii) primary administrator information for the account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Booster of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of which you become aware, and (b) exit completely from your account at the end of each online session. Booster will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Booster or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time.
Booster reserves the right to (i) deny any account creation request or (ii) delete Seller or Buyer accounts at Booster’s sole discretion. Booster may terminate or suspend access to the Services at any time for any reason without prior notice to the Seller or Buyer. If an account is terminated, a Buyer or Seller may lose all information, data, and material associated with the account may be lost.
You are fully and solely responsible for any content you post as a Seller or a Buyer. Accounts are not transferable.
By posting your content, you grant Booster a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, store, and prepare derivative works of your content to provide the Services and to promote Booster or the Services in general, in any formats and through any channels, including across any third-party website or advertising medium.
You agree by becoming a Seller or Buyer that you will not:
(1) Use sexually explicit content, obscenities, copyrighted material, or abusive/hateful language.
(2) Use your Booster account for any illegal purposes.
(3) Provide information that is not complete and accurate.
(4) Attempt to bypass or otherwise circumvent the designated method of payment as provided by Booster.
(5) Comply with the Acceptable Use Policy.
Booster has the right to, though will not be obligated to, in Booster's sole discretion, remove any content or block any individual or entity for any reason.
Booster will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid. Booster does not and cannot review all the material posted to the Services. By visiting Booster you are responsible for protecting yourself from content that is offensive or harmful that may have been posted on the website by another user. By using Booster you are responsible for protecting your equipment (computer, etc.) from any harm resulting from a visit to the website.
Acceptable Use Policy
Any use or attempted use of the Services (i) for any unlawful, unauthorized, fraudulent or malicious purpose, or (ii) that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any server, or the network(s) connected to any server, or (iii) that could interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services, or (iv) to gain unauthorized access to any other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any server or systems through hacking, password mining or any other means, or (v) to access systems, data or information not intended by Booster to be made accessible to a user, or (vi) to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by Booster, or (vii) for any use other than the business purpose for which it was intended, is prohibited.
In addition, in connection with your use of the Services, you agree you will not:
- Upload or transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable, or that may invade another's right of privacy or publicity;
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any Booster representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Upload or transmit any material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
- Use the Services’ communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text);
- Upload or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation, commercial or otherwise;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Upload or transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity unless such material is incorrect and you are permitted to delete or revise it;
- Probe, scan, test the vulnerability of or breach the authentication measures of, the Services or any related networks or systems;
- Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party for the Services if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, except for users involved in transactions with the applicable user;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated or manual means to access the Services, or copy any content or information on these Services; or
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Services.
You may not use the Services to engage in or consummate transactions that:
- Involve items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity;
- Involve items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime;
- Involve items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction;
- Involve items that are considered obscene;
- Involve sexually oriented materials or services;
- Involve weapons (including replicas and collectible items), knives, ammunition, firearms, or firearm parts or accessories;
- Show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law;
- Support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs;
- Are associated with purchases of real property, annuities, investments, equity or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card;
- Are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item;
- Are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants;
- Are associated with the following Money Service Business activities: the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, currency exchanges or check cashing;
- Provide certain credit repair or debt settlement services;
- Involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent;
- Involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery);
- Involve tobacco products;
- Involve prescription drugs or devices;
- Involve narcotics, steroids, controlled substances, drug paraphernalia or other products that present a risk to consumer safety; or
- Involve sweepstakes unless the Seller has obtained prior approval from Booster and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
Booster relies on its terms as a guideline in the decision-making process to arrive at its long-standing right to end any broadcast at any time for any reason. Booster will continue to reserve the right to amend its terms as it deems necessary to support the wide and varied use-cases it encounters on its growing platform. No single set of terms will ever encompass every possible variable and Booster will always review questionable broadcasts on a case-by-case basis, especially as additional information about broadcasts becomes available. Finally, Booster regularly considers information from law enforcement and government agencies to help determine what actions our team will take regarding questionable broadcasts.
To report a broadcast that you believe violates the guidelines below, please contact us at: email@example.com
Below is a non-exhaustive list of behaviors that are explicitly against Booster’s Acceptable Use Policy, and may therefore result in broadcasts being terminated and/or users being banned:
- Sexually suggestive or explicit content
- Adult services or products
- Pornography of any kind
- Broadcasts in defense of formal charges or claims of heinous crimes, violent, hateful, sexual or discriminatory acts
- Content associated with hate groups or terrorist organizations
- Illegal consumption or abuse of alcohol, tobacco, or narcotics
- Offering equity or return-on-investment
- Pyramid or ponzi schemes, "get rich quick" schemes
- Purchases of annuities, investments, equity or lottery contracts
- Offshore banking or currency exchanges
- Betting, gambling, raffles, or sweepstakes
- Non-medical or violent bodily mutilation
- Graphic content of injuries or procedures
- Procedures conducted outside of an accredited medical institution
- Inciting or committing acts of violence or harassment against others
- Divulging others’ private information without consent
- Supporting or inciting treasonous behavior
- False, misleading, dishonest statements
- Blood, gore, graphic material
- Ending the life of a human, animal, or extraterrestrial being
- The purchase, transfer, or exchange of weapons of any kind including guns, knives, explosives and ammunition
- Broadcasts in support of rebel groups, militias, gangs, or any organized violence or destruction of property
While these guidelines may not cover every unique scenario, Booster will always review questionable broadcasts on a case-by-case basis and will take appropriate action where necessary.
NOTE: broadcasters will not be penalized for unwanted and inappropriate comments relating to the items above posted to their broadcasts by others.
Violations of the Acceptable Use Policy
We encourage you to report violations of this Acceptable Use Policy to Booster immediately. If you have a question about whether a type of transaction may violate the Acceptable Use Policy, you can email Booster’s Compliance Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When a report is filed against a user, Booster will review the report within a 24 hour period. Users who violate Booster’s terms will be banned, and the offending content will be removed. All users must agree to terms of service, which make it clear that there is no tolerance for objectionable content or abusive users.
Booster reserves the right to take whatever lawful actions it may deem appropriate in response to actual or suspected violations of the Acceptable Use Policy, including, without limitation, the suspension or termination of the user's access and/or account. Booster may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong. Booster reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Booster deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Booster’s sole discretion.
A Special Note to Regulatory Agencies
We do not engage in any solicitation activities; such activities are carried out by our users on their own initiative.
If your agency has any concerns that a law is being violated by our users, please report it to us immediately and we will work to address your concern.
Tax and Legal Representations; Tax Indemnification
As a condition of using our Services, you represent to us that:
(a) You are solely responsible for collecting and/or paying any applicable taxes for any purchases or sales you make through Booster (including sales and use taxes);
(b) The funds you obtain through the methods on our Services will be used solely for the purposes described in the materials that you post; and
(c) You will comply with and not violate any and all local, state, and federal laws in connection with your use of the Services, particularly but not limited to laws relating to the marketing and solicitation of goods.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Booster, its employees, directors, agents, representatives, licensees and affiliates from and against any and all claims, actions, liabilities, losses, expenses, damages, disbursements, costs, including but not limited to attorneys' fees, arising out of or related to your failure to collect and/or pay any applicable taxes (including sales and use taxes) for any purchases or sales you make through the Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitations on Liability
BOOSTER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, WHETHER IMPLIED, EXPRESS, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND ACCURACY. BOOSTER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SERVICES IS ACCURATE. BOOSTER MAKES NO WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY SUCH PROBLEMS WILL BE CORRECTED.
IN NO EVENT WILL (A) BOOSTER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, EVEN IF BOOSTER KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND (B) BOOSTER'S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT BY YOU TO BOOSTER IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES.
TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW RESTRICTS THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY, YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE ONLY LIABLE TO YOU FOR THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF DAMAGES THAT THE LAW RESTRICTS OUR LIABILITY TO, IF SUCH A MINIMUM EXISTS.
YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR OFFERS MADE BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH OUR WEBSITE. THIS INCLUDES ANY FAILURE OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES TO MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CHARITABLE OFFERS THAT MAY TURN OUT TO BE FRAUDULENT, IRRESPONSIBLE, OR OTHERWISE ADVERTISED IN BAD FAITH.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURES ON THE PART OF OUR THIRD PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSORS.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES OF OUR COMPANY OR A THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING ANY FAILURES OR DISRUPTIONS, UNTIMELY DELIVERY, SCHEDULED OR UNSCHEDULED, INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL, ON OUR SERVICES WHICH PREVENT ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY.
THE PROVISION OF OUR SERVICES TO YOU IS CONTINGENT ON YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THIS AND ALL OTHER SECTIONS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. NOTHING IN THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO LIMIT THE GENERALITY OF THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF THIS SECTION.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS, IF YOUR JURISDICTION HAS PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO WAIVER OR LIABILITY THAT CONFLICT WITH THE ABOVE, THEN BOOSTER’S LIABILITY IN RELATION TO YOUR USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPECIFICALLY, IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS REFERENCED ABOVE, WE DO NOT DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR: (A) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE of BOOSTER OR THAT OF ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS; OR (B) FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION; OR (C) ANY LIABILITY WHICH IT IS NOT LAWFUL TO EXCLUDE EITHER NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.
IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF A JURISDICTION THAT REQUIRES A SPECIFIC STATEMENT REGARDING RELEASE THEN THE FOLLOWING APPLIES: FOR EXAMPLE, CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS MUST, AS A CONDITION OF AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WAIVE THE APPLICABILITY OF CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES, "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." YOU HEREBY WAIVE THIS SECTION OF THE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY SIMILAR PROVISION IN LAW, REGULATION, OR CODE THAT HAS THE SAME INTENT OR EFFECT AS THE AFOREMENTIONED RELEASE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Booster, its employees, directors, agents, representatives, and licensees from and against any and all claims, actions, liabilities, losses, expenses, damages, disbursements, costs, including but not limited to attorneys' fees, arising out of or related to your authorized, unauthorized, lawful or unlawful use of the Services, your breach of the Terms and Conditions as stated herein or as modified from time to time in Booster’s sole discretion, your inability to access the Services, your reliance on any errors or omissions on the Services, your failure to collect and/or pay any applicable taxes (including sales and use taxes) for any purchases or sales you make through the Services, or the propagation and/or contraction of any computer virus in connection with your use of the Services. In the event of a claim such as one described in this paragraph, we may elect to settle with the party/parties making the claim, and you shall be liable for the damages as though we had proceeded with a trial.
Booster reserves the right to delete Seller or Purchaser accounts at our discretion.
You are fully responsible for any content you post as a Seller or a Purchaser. You agree by becoming a Seller or Purchaser that you will not:
1) Use sexually explicit content, obscenities, copyrighted material, or abusive/hateful language in any area of the site
2) Use your Booster account for any illegal purposes.
3) Provide information that is not complete and accurate.
4) Attempt to bypass or otherwise circumvent the designated method of payment as provided by Booster.
Booster has the right to, though will not be obligated to, in Booster's sole discretion, to remove any content or block any individual or entity for any reason.
Booster will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid. Booster does not and cannot review all the material posted to the Booster system. By visiting Booster you are responsible for protecting yourself from content that is offensive or harmful that may have been posted on the website by another user. By visiting Booster you are responsible for protecting your equipment (computer, etc.) from any harm resulting from a visit to the website.
You agree that any violation, or threatened violation, by you of these Terms and Conditions constitutes an unlawful and unfair business practice that will cause us irreparable and unquantifiable harm. You also agree that monetary damages would be inadequate for such harm and consent to our obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that we deem necessary or appropriate. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies we may have at law or in equity.
Choice of Law
These Terms and Conditions and our provision of services to you shall be governed by the laws-state, federal, or otherwise-applicable in the State of South Carolina.
Forum of Dispute
Any claim or dispute arising from or relating to these Terms and Conditions or our provision of the Services to you shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in the State of South Carolina, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. Except as otherwise prohibited by law, any claim or dispute must be brought within one (1) year from the date such cause of action arises.
If you fail to bring a dispute in compliance with these "Forum of Dispute" provisions, we may make a motion to dismiss your claim, which you must consent to, and you will be responsible for all of our reasonable attorneys' fees, costs, and disbursements involved in making such a motion.
Additionally, the successful party in any dispute will be entitled to receive from the unsuccessful party all of its reasonable attorneys' fees, cost, and disbursements.
Electronic communications from Booster will be sent to Sellers to inform them of a variety of events that inform them about the state of their fund. You agree to allow Booster to send these communications to your email address associated with your account or to post notices using the Services. You also agree that Booster is not liable for any user generated content that is sent to you as a part of these communications. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You further agree that any notices provided by us electronically are deemed to be given and received on the date we transmit any such electronic communication as described in these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that you are liable for any communications you send to potential Buyers promoting your profile. These communications include, but are not limited to, "share" emails sent through the Booster and communications sent outside of the Booster system.
All parts of these Terms of Conditions apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. In the event that a provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, conflicting with another provision of the Terms and Conditions, or otherwise unenforceable, the Terms and Conditions will remain in force as though they had been entered into without that unenforceable provision being included in it. If two or more provisions are deemed to conflict with each other's operation, Booster shall have the sole right to elect which provision remains in force. The section headings are for convenience and do not have any force or effect.
We may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. When we amend these Terms and Conditions, we will update this page and indicate the date that it was last modified. You may refuse to agree to the amendments, but if you do, you must immediately cease using our website and our service. You must visit this page each time you come to our website and read and agree to it if the date it was last modified is more recent than the last time you agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
No Agency Relationship
Neither these Terms and Conditions, nor any content, materials or features of the Services create any partnership, joint venture, employment, or other agency relationship between us. You may not enter into any contract on our behalf or bind us in any way.
Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performance due in whole or in part to any cause beyond the reasonable control of such party or its contractors, agents or suppliers, including but not limited to utility or transmission failures, power failure, strikes or other labor disturbances, acts of God, acts of war or terror, floods, sabotage, fire, natural or other disasters.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or would like to learn more about Booster, please write to us at Booster TV, Inc., 78 Alexander Street, Charleston, SC 29403, or by email at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions: last updated March 2, 2017.